Earth Day with S'well
S'well was launched with a mission to rid the world of plastic bottles and we are so excited to be partnering with them this Earth Day. We customized a beautifully crafted reusable bottle composed of non-leaching/ non-toxic 18/8 stainless steel, that keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12. They are BPA, BPS, and toxin-free, providing a healthier and safer option to single-use plastic water bottles. It is so important to be apart of the solution, even in the smallest way. Here's how:
Ditch Plastic In Style
- Last year, the average American used 167 plastic water bottles but only recycled 38.
- Plastic water bottles take between 400-1,000 years to decompose
- One third of the bottled water brands violate industry standards for water quality.
- It requires 3 times the amount of water to produce a plastic bottle than it does to fill it
- It also takes 17 million barrels of oil to produce plastic bottles yearly. This could fuel 1 million cars for a year
Drink the water you need and reduce your impact on the environment – one Swell bottle can last for years, making it easy to stop buying single-serve bottled waters. If you drink your recommended 8 glasses a day, it will cost you around $1,400 a year in water bottles (think of all the shoes you could buy with that!). So, you can help save the environment and also save money.
“The greatest threat to our planet is believing that someone else will save it.”
Plastic bottles, NO MORE! Let's take a step towards saving our planet. Our S'well bottles are now being sold at every American Threads location and will be given away for FREE this Friday (April 22nd) with an apparel purchase of $100 or more. This little bottle will make your life easier and the earth happier. Take it everywhere you go, take photos, & tag us.
Happy Earth Day babes. Let's be the difference.