The top 3 ways to spend your Fourth of July Weekend in Atlanta
Bored of celebrating The Fourth of July the same way every year? Atlanta events are bigger and better and whether you want to bar hop, enjoy the sun, have a romantic date, or a girls nights out.. we've got plans for you. Let's spice it up and have the best holiday weekend yet.
-Red, White & Brew
Start the celebrations early with unlimited beer. On July 2nd choose between a pub crawl through Buckhead's entertainment district with complimentary themed shots, 9 bar stops, & live music or party with the Beluga Whale & Manta Rays at the Georgia Aquarium's annual brew night.
-Soak up the Sun
Thank God for a four day weekend! Summer feels like it flying by and if you are like me, you will be spending as much time as possible this weekend catching up on your tan. Lucky for us, there are so many outdoor parties happening. So grab your swimsuit or cut off shorts and enjoy your long weekend in the sun. Here is a list of places we will be:
- Lake Lanier - All day outdoor event & light up the lake firework show
- Callaway Gardens - Star Spangled Beach Party
- Stone Mountain - Hiking, family activities, patriotic firework & laser show
- Turner Field - Live music, baseball, & firework finale
-Rooftop Party Firework Show
Personally, I think the best way to watch fireworks is from an Atlanta Rooftop. While our state is famous for it's big, beautiful firework shows, where you choose to watch them can make or break your experience. Stay away from the overcrowded parks, leave your coolers and lawn chairs at home and enjoy dinner, drinks and the best view of Centennial Olympic Park or Lenox Square.
- The W Atlanta-Buckhead: 4PM - 3AM / $25 / BUY TICKETS
- St. Cecilia Rooftop Party: 6:30PM - 10:30PM / $10-$50 / BUY TICKETS
- The Georgia Aquarium Parking Deck: 7PM - 10PM / $25/ BUY TICKETS